Traditional Birth Doula Support ($1080)
This package includes tailored support during pregnancy and birth. I offer clients two prenatal visits (about 2 hours in length) that include birth plan formation as well as teaching you and your partner coping skills to help during labor. I also provide clients with extensive information on physical and mental preparation for pregnancy, labor, and the postpartum period. The information pertains to nutrition, exercises for optimal positioning including Spinning Babies, benefits of chiropractic care for mom and baby, safe use of herbs and homeopathy, techniques for stress relief, & referrals for the best resources for pregnancy and postpartum care. All of this information can be easily accessed using Google Drive. My care also includes full support during labor and birth and one postpartum visit (about 2 hours in length) to help you process your birth and provide help on basic breastfeeding and newborn care as well as postpartum recovery and healing for yourself. All clients receive the following materials from me to keep: The Natural Pregnancy Book, What to Eat When You're Pregnant, access to the Spinning Babies video, The Daily Essentials, & a rebozo. I also have an extensive lending library.
My training includes:
- DONA training (2015)
- Rebozo training with Gena Kirby (2016)
- Spinning Babies in-person training with Gail Tully (2017)
- Mamaste Birth Workers Education Course (started 2020)
- Birth Monopoly Know Your Rights Course (started 2020)
- And the experience gained from supporting more than 100 clients
My package can be customized to include the following services. If interested, I will provide you with contact information & they will bill you separately for their services:
- Immediate professional lactation support in your home from local CLCs that I work closely with. If you hire them before birth, I can keep in close contact with them & together we can provide you full spectrum care. Rachel Koester with Mama Strong or Tiffany Muniz
- Placenta encapsulation provided by a local doula. With placenta encapsulation, I take care of all of the leg work in getting the placenta to the encapsulator. Tiffany Muniz or The Placenta Lady
- Postpartum doula services in your home provided by local doulas. Again, the benefit of hiring them is that I can work with them closely to provide you full spectrum care.
- The following photography services provided by Paige Johnson with Honey & the Bee Photography: birth, maternity, Fresh 48, and newborn.